Congratulations to Bernadette Burke and Nicola Keegan, the writers of this year's 24-Hour Musical! We are now accepting applications for Production Staff. If you are interested please fill out the application here!
How does the 24-Hour Musical work?
- February 6th – Applications for ProStaff (Director, Choreographer, etc.) become available
- February 23rd – Applications for ProStaff close
- Friday, March 6th - Auditions are 7pm-11pm in the LSC, Room 111. Cast list will be posted that night.
- Saturday, March 7th – The 24-Hour period will begin at 2pm. The cast will be given the script, and their respective parts/songs for the first time, and they have 24 hours of rehearsal time
- Sunday, March 8th – The performance will be held at 3pm in the LSC
(You may notice this seems like 25 Hours. No, we’re not trying to cheat. The 24-Hour Musical happens to coincide with daylight savings time, so we’re adding an hour to be fair)
***Note this script will be kept secret and only shared with the Pro-Staff***
Please email info@ruLTC.org if you have ANY questions or need guidance in any way.